Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Forum sur le show de real TV americain qui reuni plus de 14 millions de téléspectateurs le dimanche soir aux USA !!!!!

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

hello me is Ness

+6
Roceane
Ava
Frenchy2406
Scilia
Ness
Pitchounette
10 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Pitchounette
Design team
Design team
Pitchounette

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeLun 22 Sep - 15:38

hello me is Ness 607686 et amuse toi bien parmi nous
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://ma-tele-forum.bbactif.com
Ness
Electricien
Electricien

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeLun 22 Sep - 17:58

thank you very nice. I read some of the messages is already very interesting. I'll try to make an effort to speak French to make me better understood by everyone. thank you for your home again.
Scilia
Assistante de Paul
Assistante de Paul
Scilia

Localisation : Dans les bras de Paul pour... apprendre à bricoler ? lol

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeLun 22 Sep - 18:38

Welcome Ness,

I hope you like our forum and have fun with us hello me is Ness 5224

I think there was a bug cause we haven't your presentation, please can you do it (again) ? hello me is Ness 573723

Don't worry for you french cause my english isnt' very good as you can see hello me is Ness 981678
Ness
Electricien
Electricien

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeLun 22 Sep - 20:07

ok. No problem I represent. I saw that my message had disappeared. So I 'm Ness, I am Polish and I am married for 4 years. We have my husband and me, a girl who was 16 months. We appreciate the two EMHE. In life I'm automotive designer, We live in France since shortly, I understand French but I do not speak very well and I must write more evil, but I will make an effort. Before, I lived with my family in New York and we moved to France because of my work. I test me integrate and see this beautiful country what you think about this issue that all my family and I are pleased to have had the chance to return to our arrival here.
Frenchy2406
Electricien
Electricien
Frenchy2406

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep - 1:11

As the others wrote before, you are very welcome here.
People are all awesome and fun.
http://Www.myspace.com/frenchy2406
Frenchy2406
Electricien
Electricien
Frenchy2406

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep - 1:14

Hey les modos, pensez vous faire le forum bilingue pour d'eventuels "nouveaux"fans non francophones?
http://Www.myspace.com/frenchy2406
Ness
Electricien
Electricien

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep - 1:35

Thank you all for your home and you actually have always looked very cool. For this who do not speak English you can answer me in French, I understand perfectly. And I assure you that I will make efforts to write in your own language as soon as possible. You look great all ... again thank you for your home, I am delighted to be part of this forum.
Ness
Electricien
Electricien

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep - 1:41

I am the only one not speak French on this forum? But in general you know when you want to integrate it made the necessary ... Finally I hope to be proof... lol
Scilia
Assistante de Paul
Assistante de Paul
Scilia

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep - 8:36

Citation :
Hey les modos, pensez vous faire le forum bilingue pour d'eventuels "nouveaux" fans non francophones?

oui, c'etait prévu à la base mais Ness est notre première anglophone donc il va falloir qu'on s'adapte ^^
Ava
Project manager
Project manager
Ava

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep - 11:01

Welcome on board! don't hesitate to participate!
Ness
Electricien
Electricien

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep - 13:32

I will not hesitate to participate, in any case I'm really pleased to see that you accepted me despite my language. You are really great ... Do not fiddling to create a forum bilingual, you're on your own a lot in English. In any case I understand you so it's quite good. But I see only two categories, it may be incrit longer have access to the rest of the forum?
Scilia
Assistante de Paul
Assistante de Paul
Scilia

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep - 15:16

Ooops, it's my fault ! Sorry hello me is Ness 981678

I will open forum's doors right now ! hello me is Ness 580915
Ness
Electricien
Electricien

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep - 15:33

ok. Thank you very much, I immediately went to see ... thank you again ... and it does not matter say that it is not your fault at least I proved my interest ...
Roceane
Team Leader
Team Leader
Roceane

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep - 19:50

Welcome on board. I hope you will feel like home here hello me is Ness 607686
https://emhe.1fr1.net
Ness
Electricien
Electricien

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep - 21:42

Thank you again to all for your home. You are all great. And for what I had time to see the forum at the moment it is really well done and interesting. I'm happy to be here. hello me is Ness 80278
Angel
Chauffeur du bus
Chauffeur du bus
Angel

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeMer 24 Sep - 21:17

Welcome to the forum hello me is Ness 607686
Ness
Electricien
Electricien

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeMer 24 Sep - 23:43

Thank you still with all por your acceuil. You all are really sympathetic with me, especially that I do not speak the same language and that you made enormously effort not to leave me on the side. I appreciate really and thank you for it…
Ness
Electricien
Electricien

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeSam 11 Oct - 14:26

I take part but I have the feeling to be invisible. I know that I am in shift on your language and also on the country, I have a little evil has to integrate me and I have especially the impression that much among you does not understand what I say. If it is the case is what one among you will have honesty to me to say it, that would be really nice!
If it is the case I will find a forum well on EMHE or people speak only English. Thank you by advance for your answers.
Moon
Design team
Design team
Moon

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeDim 12 Oct - 0:01

hi ! first i want to say welcome , cause i didn't do it before , so sorry for that. Then , don't think that you're invisible , all your messages are important , like the others , even if it's in english. the problem is that some of the members don't really understand english and speak it . and some people , like me , can't be every day on the forum , because they're too busy , and i apologyse for that and bye the way , for now the forum is " dead " , there is no participation (unfortunatly). the forum is OPEN FOR ALL THE NATIONALITIES , so be sure that there is no exclusion because of a language or whatever.
thank you for telling us how you felt , that's how we can change this in a better way . I will try to be on the forum as much as possible , so you won't feel alone :p. ( so yes , the discussions will maybe be with less people , but if you want , i will translate the messages in french and in english , so it will be easier for you to participate with the others )
Ness
Electricien
Electricien

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeDim 12 Oct - 0:28

Thank you Moon to have answered me and to propose to translate the messages. I understand very well French and in spite of my family life and my I work take in addition to the French courses to learn your language even more quickly so that really everyone can understand me… I know that is not obvious, I do not ask anybody to speak myself in my language but it is true that so already at the base one does not know Pa what I tell that am likely to be difficult.
But on the other hand you know can be a software of French English translation which would precisely enable me to leave messages clear for all the members and will avoid you having to translate has each time I write something. I apologize. I have a little the evil of the country in this moment and over the fact of having evil to communicate. In any case thank you for your kindness and your acceuil on the forum…
And still thanks for having taken the sorrow to answer me.
Ness
Electricien
Electricien

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeMer 5 Nov - 20:44

I leave just a message to specify that I leave 1 week with NY, from November 7. Then if I don't post it's right because I'm not there. I prevent because I saw that you made day in the members when they don't take part. And right a question with the passage, if somebody wants to answer well me, that is what that wants to say “flood”?
Moon
Design team
Design team
Moon

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeMer 5 Nov - 20:54

do you mean you want to know what flood means? well if it"s that it's when you post a lot of unusefull messages to get the best score
Ness
Electricien
Electricien

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeMer 5 Nov - 21:40

ok thanks! I read this expression by looking at various post in the forum… it is nice to have explained me. I did not know that there was a score has to reach but it does not matter. It was especially a message to specify that I would not be there during 1 week… I hope that is not regarded as “flood”.
Moon
Design team
Design team
Moon

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Nov - 20:22

ok , have a nice time in NY :)
Ness
Electricien
Electricien

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Nov - 21:16

thanks! I just will see friends and a little my family…
And also to see how they lived the elections… And then that will make small sympathetic holidays in family, I want which my daughter knows her origins and sees her uncles and aunts…
Contenu sponsorisé

hello me is Ness Empty
MessageSujet: Re: hello me is Ness   hello me is Ness Icon_minitime

hello me is Ness
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant